Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Rush.

Christmas is only 13 days away. Time is ticking. Here are the latest gorgeous families I have had the privilege of photographing. They were both super fun great families who made my job so easy! I enjoyed every minute of it. I love their front door and entry way. I think it makes for a beautiful backdrop. It was cold, it was snowy and they smiled.
I love this moment! LOVE IT! It makes me smile every time.
5 boys, she is an awesome MOM! Look at how happy they are together. I love big families.

I love the back lighting. It was freezing cold, but you wouldn't know it by looking at them.
I am done for 2007. 2008 isn't that far away and I am going to take sometime to enjoy the season and get all of my many things done. Can't wait for 2008!

3 comments:

tharker said...

Once again, great job Lee! Hope you get to enjoy your time off!

Anonymous said...

Im really excited for you to take our engagement pictures!

Terilyn said...

What great pictures of the Morgans and the Calls. They do really have super families. I love the picture of the Morgans in by the fireplace. Great shots Lee!