Thursday, May 29, 2008

Photo Shoots in Washington

As many of my friends know, I am coming back from the 18-25th of June. I will have a few days that I am able to schedule photo shoots. Please leave me a comment or email me if you are interested, and I will send you a price list. This is a first come first serve basis. I have had several inquiries so I am just putting it out there for everyone.

Can't wait to see you, we are now under three weeks until we are there. Can't wait!!!!
And I will have my snazzy new gear. I am excited!

5 comments:

Pie said...

I will totally trade cake for pictures! or we could do weddings together and I bring the cake, you take the pics ;)

P.S. Tiff told me you joined the twi-hard vampire cult and I just thought I would let you know that the first chapter of Breaking Dawn will be online on friday may 30 only- just in case you are such an addict that you need this little fix to get you through to August like me :)

Kim said...

Lee!! If you still have room can you do my little family?

KP said...

Lee, we would love to have you take pictures of us! We need one bad! I still need to talk to Nathan, but send me a price list if you can and if you have room in your schedule for us. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a super day!

KP said...

Sorry, you can email me. monkeyfamily44@msn.com

Lisa Christine said...

send me a price list...please! greenstan@charter.net