Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Sacred Grove Print

I wish you could see this in real life. It is 1000X's better in my oh so humble opinion. I am selling prints.. Finally. I am only going to sell 200.. yes lofty goal I have when I say only.. but I am aspiring to great things!

I am offering it in the following sizes:

8X12 Sprayed and Mounted on 2mm Styrene $40

12X18 Sprayed and Mounted on 2mm Styrene $65

16X24 Sprayed and Mounted on 2mm Styrene $100

20X30 Sprayed and Mounted on 2mm Styrene $140

You can either put these on an easel and display as is, are you can frame it. I have a 20X30 in my home, and LOVE it! These prices include shipping to your home in the United States.

Leave a comment and or email me at photographybyleeann@gmail.com and I will get your print ordered, signed on the back and numbered. I am selling other prints for the same price including the Fence from the Smith Farm, and the Smith Family Barn.

3 comments:

cate create said...

That is an amazing picture. The light is just perfect! I've been there, and you really captured it. You never cease to amaze me!

Diane said...

I am interested in a print!

Lacei Child said...

how fast could you get me the biggest print you can of this? I live in Colorado. laceichild@hotmail.com