Saturday, October 4, 2008

3 and a half

This is one of my favorite times of the year for photography. Everyone is in the mood for family pictures, the air is crisp and the colors are just right. Today was no exception. Here are a few of my favorites from our shoot this morning. And no, I am normally not this fast, but today I was in the mood.
The shadows and this picture are just so fun, I couldn't help myself!
Aren't they just a sweet family?
I love her cute expressions she gave me.
This girl is so excited to have her baby brother! And I think this is such a perfect moment.
I love her belly. LOVE IT!

And one more of this sweet girl. She was a trooper dealing with the crisp temperatures and ready to go.
Thanks for a fun morning! And I can't wait for you to see the rest!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Lee Ann!!!! I LOVE THEM! These pictures mean so much to me. We had a lot of fun this morning taking them. You were so perfect and so relaxed, and so cute with little Kenz. I can't wait to see the rest! I'm so impressed at how fast you are. You're awesome!! Thank you SO much!

Lyndee said...

I love love love them. Great job!
SO so cute.

Barney Family said...

These are so cute! I am so excited for you to take ours!

Kellie

cate create said...

Love these pictures - especially the first one. The lighting and the shadows on the ground...so amazing!

Allison said...

What an adorable family! Great job, like always.