Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Check out this cute boy! Isn't he just so fun!

And the sweet and serious older sister. She has the best expression!
This Grandma, who does not look old enough to be Grandma is one of the best Grandma's I have ever met. I was so impressed with her! Talk about some lucky Grand babies!
She could run match faster with her tongue out. It cracked me up!
Could these kids be any happier?



He really didn't want to smile for me. I think my camera scared him.
And he wasn't about to smile without anyone near him.
And this girl was just happy to smile, pose, laugh or anything I wanted!
But finally we got this little dude to smile. And he is just the cutest thing ever!

Thanks for a fun Saturday Morning. I am no where near done proofing. But I wanted to show you a few of my favorites that I have proofed so far. Many more to come!

4 comments:

BradandMelanie said...

Oh Lee Ann, you are just the greatest, we had so much fun taking these photos with you! Thanks so much for sending a sneak peek - we love them and we are so excited to see the rest!

Amy said...

Of course they are just perfect. How fun that Mel's mom was there and all the grandkids! I can't wait to see the rest. Good job Lee.

grams said...

I loved them. You really have a talent and I am glad that Evan finally found that the camera wouldn't hurt.
The kids are adorable and make good subjects to do a photo take on.
THanks for the time. the great grandma. Grams.

The Miranda's said...

your pictures are incredible! and i also found you through melanie! my mom and i were checking out all your pictures last night..and i'm pretty sure you have some new costumers!