Saturday, February 3, 2007

My Little Man!

Experimenting with my camera and lighting. It is so grey here that it is hard to get much light... I am hoping for some sunnier days that are warm so my hands aren't numb all of the time. Is above 30 too much to ask? HHCC and thanks for looking and for the CC! I appreciate it.





f5.6 1/13 ISO 400



f5.6 1/15 ISO 400 This one was taken today when she got her ears pierced at the mall, Auto Mode with Flash.. just wanted to share what she did though lol!

2 comments:

Sara D. said...

#1: I would say might need to be warmed up a little, I think he needs more color in his face.
#2:The shadow on his left side is too much for me, having him facing the window was better.
#3: Congrats on the new 'bling'!

tami and todd said...

Yeah, it's definitely time to warm up around here! I thought your pictures were very fun especially the first one of your daughter in the next post, as far as lighting goes I really like that one. Oh, and I'm jealous... my husband just bought me a fabulous 10mgp camera for christmas but I'd still love a cannon rebel so I can have all the tricks & lenses!