Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Basketball Shoes!!

The black one, is mine. Love that shoe, it was my Basketball shoe for my Senior year, and it wasn't thrashed after the year because my asthma got so bad that over Christmas Break my doctor had me benched because my pulmonary functions were super low.. so that was the end of my basketball career. They are nine years old now.. I still wear them for ball.


I bought Randy the yellow ones two years ago for Church ball.. they are pretty sweet basketball shoes, and yes my feet are only 1/2 a size smaller. Go me!
f4 1/25 ISO 200 shot in manual in my house on a dark no sunlight day. HHCC appreciated! Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

Shannon said...

I like the colors!

Lorrie said...

nice bright color!

Hope said...

love the yellow and black.

Lori said...

Great composition - love it!

Amanda said...

You're really having fun finding creative things to shoot. Great job!

Anonymous said...

What great taste you have..! Those yellow basketball shoes are my most favorite.