Sunday, January 21, 2007

Things you see here.

The pretty sand and dead weeds. This is part of a place I love and I call home. You saw the river and the pretty things now you get to see the rest! F3.5 1/160 ISO 800
Another picture to represent the colors here. Greenish brown and brownish green. This is common landscape here. Beautiful Huh? f9 1/13 ISO 800

Road Blocks and Construction, we have it all over! f3.6 1/160 ISO 800


The Windmills for power at sunset. f9 1/20 ISO 800
As always HHCC is welcome and appreciated. I am finally understanding manual more and had fun playing around with it! I had other pictures I had taken with my old camera, but couldn't bring myself to post them, I am too happy to use my new one!
Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Krissynae said...

Very neat photos. Love the last one. Love the sunset.

Anonymous said...

love the one of the road block...so colorful!
Cari