Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Golf

Again a new picture added that has been edited. Not by me though, I have the first photo shop elements and I couldn't adjust the colors, sad huh? But thankfully Alissa willingly helped me out and fixed the colors. It looks way better huh? Thanks for the help Alissa.
Tried to get enough contrast on the colored version, the ball seems a little light in both. Is it just me? Do you see it?

Black and white conversion attempt. HHCC on all of it Please. I am trying the layers and stuff.. Thanks so much.


Shot in f4 1/125.


Golf is a big thing here. There are several golf courses, but with the below freezing temperatures the courses are empty. My husband helped me with the idea for this shot.


13 comments:

Alissa said...

your color version has a definite blue cast from being in the shade. IM me if you want help fixing it.

Misty said...

Ditto. I definitely like the b/w better. You're doing great!

cephotos said...

Because of the color cast, I, too, like the B&W better. nice shot!

Lee said...

Darn PSE 1.. I can't change the color.. but I have a friend who is doing it for me. I will have CS2 within the month, so that will be a nice change!

Rachelle said...

YOu are doing great with pics! I am impressed.

Mom2Drew said...

I would have liked the color version best...but think it's got a bit of a bluish casting. I like the composition of this and how it relates to your town.

Amy Covey said...

I agree...the color photo has a blue cast to it. I like the b&w better.

jordan.krogman said...

Definitely looks better this time around. I bet you can't wait for that CS2! lol I'm using elements 4.0 and I really need an upgrade, too . . . I'd love to hear if you think it's hard to figure out. :O)

Dar Kaso said...

I like the color version. The b&w is wonderful too.

Krissynae said...

Great set up. I bet some golfer would pay will for this shot

mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mel said...

sorry, typo.

I love the fixed color shot. Great job!

Misty said...

Good job, Liss! I like the new color one!