Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Temple

This is among my first shots with my new Rebel XTi, I am beyond thrilled to have it. It is quite a learning curve for me, and I look forward to progressing. I didn't get to do all I wanted to today, my son is running a fever and so I had to cut things short and try and hurry. Hopefully I will get out and get a lot more soon. HHCC appreciated! Thank you!!







Taken in f3.5 1/2000 ISO 100




f16 1/500 ISO 250

I think it looks really cool in black and white also.

f13 1/400 ISO 400











8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh, nice Temple! Your colors look awesome :)

Carrie Snider said...

lee- looking good! i LOVE the first pic. the temple looks amazing. good job.

Alissa said...

very very cool! love the blues in the sky, but you're right, the b/w is just stunning! wonderful exposure!

jordan.krogman said...

These are amazing pictures! Good luck learning your new camera, and I look forward to seeing more!

Amanda said...

WooHoo!!! Your color looks fabulous! and I love your conversions!

Kim said...

I love the first one and the puddles from the parking lot. I'd put it up on my wall!

Krissynae said...

Beautiful temple. Great angle and conversions.

Sarah Heggie said...

Really love your shots, esp. the first one with the reflection on the wet pavement. Well done!